Creative Critical Reflection

 CCR https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FHB6iQUkz75tDJlwkTy1NUH91V-72OPb/view?usp=sharing That is the link for my CCR. Thanks again!

Mar 30, 2022

Song production + Film Opening Updates

One of the major programs I used to create the beat was FL Studio. Since I already have experience with music production and audio engineering, creating an original soundtrack/score wasn't a difficult task for me. However, finding the right objects and sounds to record was trickier.

One of the major issues was fitting the sounds and melodies in the right place of the recording, so that the sound was synchronous. This, for me was the hardest part about producing the beat. I set my phone next to my computer with the soundless film opening playing while I worked on the song, since I didnt think of a different way to do it. I would have to click on both the film and the song's play button at the same time to figure out where the sounds would sound best and most logical.

UPDATES:

  • We decided to get rid of a guitar track since it didnt fit the end product of the song. 
  • We cut the kitchen scene because there was no space for it to fit in
  • We cut the girlfriend's house scene because it was irrelevant and would not fit in


No comments:

Post a Comment