Creative Critical Reflection

 CCR https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FHB6iQUkz75tDJlwkTy1NUH91V-72OPb/view?usp=sharing That is the link for my CCR. Thanks again!

Mar 31, 2022

Final thoughts before releasing the film opening and CCR pt 1

This whole project was a journey, and at least in my part, I can say that I learned a lot. My partner and I have experienced a lot of challenges along the way (editing and recording wise). But we easily solved each issue thanks to Youtube. Our editing and production (and even filming) skills improved a lot. The coursework also enhanced our filming abilities. Reviewing the shots and angles we studied came in handy, and made it easy to make our project look the way we wanted.

One thing I learned was better time management. To be honest with you, I approached this project not really knowing when and where to organize my time. I procrastinate a lot but this project sort of forced me to stick to a schedule which included the blog posts. We had no problems with communication, all was clear. 


No comments:

Post a Comment